Dryer Vent Cleaning Service In Beaufort, Bluffton, and Hilton Head
Part of Chem-Dry of Beaufort’s mission is to be a Healthy Home Provider for our community. We’re proud to provide the greater Beaufort area with industry-leading services to clean every surface and room in your home, including our Professional Dryer Vent Cleaning service. You might not realize that dryer vent cleaning can actually have a significant impact on the health and safety of your home.
The Importance of Cleaning Dryer Vents
It’s easy to forget about cleaning your dryer vents, but it’s actually a crucial part of making sure your home is clean and safe for you and your family. Making sure that your dryer vents are cleaned on a regular basis can prevent a ton of serious issues.
Some warning signs that your dryer vent may be blocked or clogged include:
- Excessive lint behind your dryer
- Clothing is taking longer and longer to fully dry
- Little to no lint appears on your lint screen
- A lot of lint or pet hair is on your clothes after drying
- Lint appears around the dryer door seal
- Your dryer and clothing are unusually hot
- You notice a musty or moldy smell
If you ignore these warning signs and put off having your dryer vents properly cleaned, you could be putting your home at risk. Some of the risks of a blocked or obstructed dryer vent include:
- House fire– the National Fire Protection Association states that clothes dryers and washing machines that are poorly maintained or not working properly are among the leading causes of house fires
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning– when gas dryer vents are blocked, clogged, or not maintained in the proper fashion, it can lead to a dangerous buildup of carbon monoxide in your home
- Mold Growth– dryer vents that are clogged or obstructed can’t remove adequate moisture from your clothing, which then causes that moisture to be released into your home, which can lead to mold and mildew growth
Chem-Dry of Beaufort’s professional Dryer Vent Cleaning service uses industry-leading, specialized equipment including powerful extractors and cameras to thoroughly clean your dryer vents and remove all obstructions.
The Chem-Dry Dryer Vent Cleaning process has numerous benefits, including:
- Improved Home & Family Safety– less risk of house fire, mold growth, and carbon monoxide buildup in the home
- Cost Savings– increased efficiency of your dryer that leads to decreased energy costs and less need for repairs
- Time Savings– your clothes will dry much faster with clean dryer vents
- Longer Clothing Life– because your clothes won’t have to be exposed to the heat of the dryer for as long, they’ll sustain less wear and damage during the drying process and will last longer in great condition
Give us a call today to learn more about our Professional Dryer Vent Cleaning service and all the other home cleaning services we offer! We proudly serve the Beaufort County Area including Hilton Head and Bluffton.